Wedding Portrait by Shel St Clair /bradley

Finished and framed.

Working on a portrait in my True Love series. This is his present to her for their 10th anniversary. 





I started a new wedding portrait today. I know all artists suffer but do any of them have a cat that thinks he can draw? Senior Gato sits here demanding I give him my pencil. Nay, I have made that mistake before. His talent lies in killing lizards, not art.
 Wedding Portraits by She St Clair


#cats #portrait #portraits #portraitartistoftheyear #artists  #customportraitpainting #customportraitdrawing #portraitpaintings #portraitartist #portraitartists #shelstclair

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Instant Taittinger Authentic Vintage Poster by Publicis Conseil

The Story of Kozell Boren: How One Man Changed the American Economy